Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Thursday 25 April 2013

Freya & Mark at Bury Court, Farnham.

Heres one of my favourite Winter weddings which took place at St Andrews in Farnham and the lovely  Bury Court Barn near Farnham.  Its a venue I have been to on several times and is the perfect setting for Winter weddings.  I'me sure its perfect for the rest of the year, but not had the chance yet to shoot there any other time of the year.  Hopefully soon as I know its a very popular venue which is set up perfectly for weddings.
Freya and Mark certainly organised a great do, which included a magician to keep guests entertained during the reception, also loads of champagne helped.  Unfortunately being a photographer is a bit like been a policeman.  No drinking on duty.  The pics could get quite abstract to say the least.