Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Friday 5 April 2013

Kelly & Mauricio at The Dorchester Park Lane

Ime slowly catching up writing up all my posts.  This one is a real standout wedding from last Autumn.
Kelly & Mauricio literally booked me about a week before the big day and everything clicked into place perfectly, as their ideas fitted in so well with what I envisaged at The Dorchester.  Its such a landmark venue, and from previous experience I really wanted to retain the low light atmosphere from all the interior lighting.  Using a flash would have killed it.  I have recently invested in a couple of Nikon D4's which are the best cameras available when it comes to low light photography.  Not cheap at £6000 each but if your going to shoot high end weddings you can't turn up with some sub standard equipment.  Unfortunately a lot of the cheaper photographers do and it really does show.
I have also attached a few images from the pre-shoot we did in Park Lane.  Its always good to get used to the camera and its something that I offer all my clients.
Overall this is a very small selection form both shoots as its impossible to post all 600 images.