Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Friday 19 April 2013

Sineaid & Gavin at Hengrave Manor

Amazing venue full of history and even its own chapel in the grounds.  It was beautifully styled by Sineaid who did an amazing job by dressing the venue perfectly.  Ime sure lots of dosh was spent, but what the heck.  Its a wedding, and one of the most special days of your life.  Glad they had some money left to spend on photography as the photos are so important.  Its the one thing you can always look back on and remember what a great day it was.
I always set out to tell the narrative of the day and usually take about 1500 images during the day.  This is then edited down to around 500 photoshopped images and then narrowed down by the client to around 100 images if an album is required.  Having an album does allow me to design it in a way that tells the story and brings out the best of the images.  I always shoot with an album in mind and thinking about how a double page spread will balance out. So anybody thinking of having a photographer should always leave a bit of budget for an album.  I realise that this can be expensive so my pricing allows for this to be done even a year or two later.
Hope you like the pictures.