Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Rebekah & Neil

Rebekah & Neils wedding was held at the spectacular Cooling castle in Kent.  Owned by Jules Holland, its one of the most sought after venues in the area and after working there I can see why.  The Barn is so well styled for winter weddings with no expense spared on lighting.  A photographers dream especially with low light in the winter months.  

It did help using the Nikon D4 which is the perfect camera for winter weddings.  Expensive but you need to have that edge nowadays with so many people accessing the wedding photography business with the introduction of digital.  I learnt with film and developing it myself.  I do miss those days and a sniff of developer brings all those memories flooding back.  I now seem to spend a lot of time in front of my computer processing images, but hey there are far harder things to do.

The day went so well and was one of those weddings where everything just fell into place.  Rebekah and Neil where so relaxed from the start and this carried through to the images.  Here is a tiny selection from the 500 images that they received and they were a very happy couple of clients.