Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Tasneem & Jamie

It was a joy to work with Tasneem and Jamie and lovely to be involved in their wedding celebrations which spanned two days at Tasneems' parents house for the Gaye Holud and then to Lilleshall manor for the civil ceremony and rest of the events.  It certainly kept me on my toes with stuff going on all day.  I took over 2500 image and then edited it down to 1000 images which were given to the couple as high resolution files. I don't envy them trying to whittle it down for the album which could be the biggest yet.  An album really does make a massive difference to how the images are presented and I always try and persuade clients to go that extra mile.  It's an extra expense but when you look at the whole picture its well worth it to see something that is laid out professionally.  Why pay for a professional to take your images and then design one of those horrible books from the internet.  Sorry hope I am not ranting on too much.  Anyway here is a tiny selection of the images from the day.
Oh by the way . Great Gangnam style by Jamie at The Gate ceremony.  It got you in!!