Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Venues & vehicles with a difference...

I first met Natalie when I photographed her sister Lara and Stefano’s wedding a few years ago and here I was some time later, photographing her wedding to Adam.  It’s great when that happens!

Natalie and Adam had put a lot of effort into planning their wedding.  They chose a National Trust gardens and a local restaurant for their locations and organised a surprise Back to the Future car for Adam (very cool!) and a camper van with a chauffeur to travel in to their reception.  I love the fun and individual twist couples put into their wedding day, makes each one really unique.

Nyman Gardens, a National Trust house, gardens and ruins near Hayward’s Heath, West Sussex was a beautiful location for the ceremony.  After this, everyone headed over to local restaurant, Jeremy’s.  Nestled in the beautiful grounds of Borde Hill on the outskirts of Haywards Heath, Jeremy’s is an award-winning restaurant serving creative, modern menus and is a fabulous place run by Jeremy and Vera Ashpool.  It provides the perfect setting for a wedding, has a light and airy interior and an expanse of outside terrace overlooking the restaurant’s Victorian walled garden.

The reception was a BBQ and sit down meal and the cocktails were flowing.  I don’t think Natalie will mind me saying she was a bit tipsy towards the latter part of the day but held it together as every bride should!

Every time I photograph a couple’s wedding, I feel very privileged to be a part of such a special time in people’s lives.

Hope you enjoy these photos.  More next week…

Roger