Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 4 November 2014

It's all in a look!

Great news this week and it’s all down to my wonderful clients…

It’s been an exciting week for Roger Brown Photography as I’ve just found out that I’ve been shortlisted for a Regional Award for Best Photographer in the 2015 Wedding Industry Awards!  A massive thank you to all my clients who voted for me, I’ll let you know how I get on at the end of November.

I thought this week I would highlight what is, for me, the most important aspect of wedding photography - capturing the emotion between two people.

A wedding is not just a celebration of a couple’s love for each other but relationships in general – a father’s pride, a mother’s love, a best friend’s joy on the day etc.  These emotions should all be celebrated in the wedding photography.  As much as we want to capture the important details of a wedding day; the venue, the table settings, the flowers, the outfits, it’s these emotional connections that are the most significant.  What I try to do every time is tell a story through a series of images, like bringing together parts of a jigsaw puzzle to help create a lasting reminder of the uniqueness of a couple’s wedding day.

Take a quick look at this selection of images from recent weddings and hopefully you will see what I mean about that "special look" between people.

Have a great week!

Roger