Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Walking in the footsteps of Kings and Queens...

For centuries, Hampton Court Palace here in Surrey has been playing host to celebrations and banquets.  You may remember I posted recently about becoming one of their preferred photographers which is a huge honour and one I’m really proud of. 

When you get the opportunity to work on this inspiring stage and experience the grand staircases, cobbled courtyards and gorgeous gardens, you do have to pinch yourself (just thinking of what’s gone on there over the years does kind of make you think!)

Obviously I’ve worked there a few times now but I am really excited each time by what amazing backdrops I have at my disposal.  I was delighted when my clients Ting and Andy chose this stunning venue for their wedding recently.  It was a wonderful day with a bit of a Greek influence as Andy is Greek.  I hope you’ll agree that the photos really do capture the emotions of a very special day for this lovely couple.

Wedding season really is upon us now.  I’m having a busy few months but I’m looking forward to my next wedding at Hampton Court with such enthusiasm.  It really is one of the most majestic wedding venues in Surrey and it’s such a privilege to get to work there on a regular basis.

More next week...