Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Nothing like a London wedding in the Spring...

I always love getting into London with my camera especially at this time of year and it’s so exciting to have some of the most iconic landmarks as a backdrop for a couple’s wedding photographs.

My recent clients Laura and Charles chose The In and Out Club (Naval and Military Club) in St James’s Square for their special day.  It’s a private members club for ladies & gentlemen, and officers of the Armed Forces. 

We then ventured into St James’s Park for the exterior shots.  The oldest park in London and famous for its spectacular pageants like Trooping The Colour, it’s surrounded by some of the country’s most famous landmarks like Buckingham Palace, Clarence House, St James’s Palace and Westminster and provided a wonderful setting. 

Not only did it work well for the photos, it happens to be one of the couple’s favourite places in London.  In fact, rather romantically, the bridge shot was taken where they got engaged.  Now that’s what a wedding should be about…!

Wedding dates are booking up fast now for the Spring and Summer, so if you'd like to talk to me about capturing photographs of your special day, give me a call on 07946 323923.  I look forward to speaking to you!