Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 13 May 2014

A moment in time, captured forever...

As most parents will tell you, our children grow all too quickly and before you know it, there are many experiences and days out as a family that we, or they, have long since forgotten!

The fun times that can be had by just walking in the park, kicking leaves, climbing trees, brothers and sisters chasing each other or just looking around us and chatting about nature.  These are special but fleeting family moments.

Our beautiful surrounding landscape here in Surrey, especially at this time of year, offers no ends of opportunities for some stunning pictures which will hopefully be adorning the walls of these family homes for years to come.

I offer really competitive rates for family shoots and can photograph out at one of your favourite places (with permission of course!) or in the comfort of your own home or garden.  For more information, do take a look at my website and give me a call to talk things through.


Don’t miss out on the opportunity to capture these special moments in time…