Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Monday 22 September 2014

Long may this September sunshine last…

It’s still a busy period for weddings for me and so I’m happy to be benefiting from some late September sunshine, as I’m sure you are too.  It certainly makes for a happy Bride and Groom and some great outdoor lighting effects for us photographers.  

For example, the lighting was great in some of these images.  It was Katie & Kevin’s wedding at Amberley Castle in Sussex.  This 900 year old castle is a unique luxury hotel in the picturesque village of Amberley at the foot of the South Downs.

There were some wonderfully personal touches on the day too - look out for the personalized tankard given by the Bride to the Groom and the black bridesmaids dresses looked stunning.  Everyone had a great day!

Happy to say it was another recommendation for me, about the 6th wedding that’s come off the back of one I shot about 5 years earlier, which makes me feel really proud.

On another note, a big thank you to the team at Surrey Brides who have been giving out my flyers to their brides-to-be in goody bags at a Wedding Fair this weekend.  Hope you had a great day guys and I appreciate you recommending me too!

Thanks,
Roger