Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Sunday 6 July 2014

A hidden gem of a venue...

This venue’s a bit of a hidden treasure, Northcote House in Sunningdale Park in Ascot.  It’s a delightful Grade 2 listed Neo-Georgian mansion set in 65 acres of picturesque parkland.  It has magnificent architecture, sumptuous interiors and manicured grounds with a lake in the middle.

There’s nothing like a good wedding on an English summer’s day and I was delighted to be asked by Lauren & Matt to photograph their special day.  It was particularly poignant as I’d photographed her sister’s wedding a few years ago and it was so good to see all the same family and friends there to celebrate with the newlyweds.

Wow it’s a busy time of year…  Can’t complain though!