Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Monday 3 February 2014

Following in the footsteps of Downton Abbey…


What a fantastic setting for my first wedding of the New Year, the stunning picture gallery at Royal Holloway College in Englefield Green (recently featured in the Christmas Day episode of Downton Abbey by the way!)  Then on to Great Fosters Hotel near Egham for a great party afterwards. 

The lovely Bride and Groom, Juan and Kevin, were joined by family and friends on their special day, some of whom had travelled all the way from China.

I had some great feedback from the happy couple who were delighted with the 800 photos I’d taken for them!  Here are just a few I wanted to share with you…