Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Friday 21 June 2013

Kessie & Richard at Great Fosters

I enjoyed working with Kessie and Richard so much.  Such a nice and easy going couple who trusted me to take care of their wedding photography.  The day started off with Richard being give the keys to a Ferrari to drive himself to the wedding.  I was a bit concerned that he would make it, as he sped off at speed.  Fortunately he was at the venue when I arrived in my not so fast Alfa, and we started off with lots of shots in the car.  Not to be outdone, the bride looked beautiful and serene.  One of the most relaxed and smiley Brides that I have ever come across.  It really did come across in the pictures and they sent me such a nice thank you card.  I really appreciate all the kind words.  Here's is a very small selection of the images from the day.