Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Monday 29 October 2012

5th May 2012 Liz & Ross

I always try and do something a little different to the previous wedding to give my clients a really unique set of images.  I am very honoured to work at such a great venue as Great Fosters which is one of the most sought after venues in Surrey.  The grounds are amazing and the interiors are a photographers dream.  I do shoot a lot of weddings there but with such a wide choice of locations its very easy to give the client that extra touch and something that is unique.  Anyone looking for a venue then look no further.

Liz and Russ were a joy to work with and with this small selection from the 600 image supplied to them hopefully they convey the joy.