Welcome to my blog where I aim to upload snap shots of recent weddings.
You can view my full website at www.rogerbrownphotography.com

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Helen & Tony 19th May 2012

The day started at Tony's parents house in North London.  It was busy busy busy !  with loads of relatives stressing the poor groom out.  Nothing that a glass of champagne or three could not sort out though.  I grabbed a few shots of Tony leaving the house with his Mum and Dad watching on holding hands.  It was emotional so I decided to move on to the Brides house just round the corner.  A much calmer atmosphere with a very calm bride.  Then onto the church.
I have shot a few weddings at The Italian church in Clerkenwell before, but you cannot but be amazed at how magnificent it is with a glorious alter that makes for a spectacular  Backdrop.
The ceremony went very smoothly with a few tears from the bridesmaids.  I love a bit of emotion.
After the ceremony a few shots in the gardens at the Jumeirah Hotel in Kensington.  It was so lovely to have such a tranquil place right in the heart of London and made for some great shots.  If anyone is looking for a central London venue then certainly take a look.
Finally onto the reception which was organised by the excellent Perry's.  It was great to see how they worked behind the scenes to make the day perfect for Helen & Tony.  Job done.